Saturday, December 20, 2008

Flu Network


Ah, everyone's favourite annual visitor has finally made its call to me. Hurray I have the flu! Oh joy! I get the Christmas gifts of runny noise, hacking cough, burning throat, painful sinuses, nausea and fever! Golly golly gum drops, lucky me!

Well now I can look forward to a wonderful Christmas under the influence of powerful cough-suppressants! And I have the perfect accessory to such a festive state:  cheery red nose from the constant tissues! 

Last week I played at the UK Yule ball, and looking at the photos I generally look crap in all of them. However, the one that I look okay in features me holding a packet of throat lozenges, and indeed sucking on one. (see above)

If you are unfortunate enough not to have recieved a visit from Mr. Flu, then fear not! Eat all your vegetables, do your homework and be good! He may come to you next year. :)

Turn to the Music:
Nothing like The Hermione Crookshanks Experience to make you happy again, if a little melancholic. I recommend "So Long" which can be found on her Myspace.

1 comment:

Oli said...

You certainly surpassed yourself at the Yule Ball, it was fantastic. Alas, as a result of all those efforts you made for us, the flu got hold of your exhausted body.

Try to rest and not wrock around too much for a few days. Lots of hugs.

Thanks for featuring this song by The Hermione Crookshanks Experience, it really is a beautiful song.
Adress of Kristine's MySpace is http://www.myspace.com/hermionecrookshanks . The one you mentionned doesn't seem to work.